I am pregnant with Baby #2. This is wonderful news, even though it is accompanied by waves of nausea. I do not make a good pregnant lady. I am sick the whole time. It is especially hard to be pregnant with celiac disease. My main obstacle is trying to feed myself and keep the nausea at bay. Since I can’t munch on saltines or send my husband out for take-out easily, I have to be prepared for cravings and nausea the celiac way.
- Rice crackers and cheese
- Fruits (dried or fresh) alone or w/ cream cheese or peanut butter
- Vegetables with gluten free salad dressing
- Frozen French Fries or Sweet Potato Fries (must be GF!) I buy mine at Whole Foods.
- Freeze GF cookie dough batter so its ready when you are!
- Corn Tortilla Quesadillas